Friday, June 12, 2009

my babieess !

some of my besties seem to think that im drifting away further and further from them..thats not true !!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS !!! TO THE MAX....im just caught up in a whole load of things right now..half good half bad..LOL...i really miss you guys..the whole jungle ppl..i want that comfort again..the knowledge that we grew up together..you know ALL my moments..hahahaha..the brokn phone..the shitty time in form4..if it wasnt for you..i dont think i would have coped with it as ok as i did..i really really want that back..school life was a constant..college is an ever-changing wave..and you know me..i need stability..hahahaha..remember redang's promise..taboo...falling..staying in class during break..library ' study sessions'..LOL..will never ever forget them..EVER..i love you guys..and im not changing..hahahaha..im not..MUAXX

No comments:

Post a Comment