Saturday, June 20, 2009

why life sucks

exams are over..its not like i studied anyway..fugging applics..the poor soul who's gonna mark my paper is gonna die from laughter...that paper sucked ass..sigh..double digits..that's all im asking for..double digits..this week..its been bittersweet..monday i had psycho..it was an ok paper..then i had bio..goddamn..when i was studying for it..i had my pillow on the floor and my osmosis paper in my hand..and i was reading..and reading..and..rea..*snore*..fell asleep tru the night..whatever la..chem was okay..the only thing im super confident abt is the first question of stoichiometry...wth right..XD..i had an awesome time on thursday..after my exam..met my significant other..and his mother and older brother who is FUGGING HOT..i almost died when i got into the car..his mum is so preety..i almost tought it was one of the sisters..it was an awesome day..then i had to go back..friday came with the shit-ass applics paper..after 2 and a half hrs..i couldnt take staring at random ppl's faces..i stared at govi's face..thinking *look at me look at me look at me*..note to self..it really works..then i gave her facial gestured and head signs telling her to hand in the paper..so we cn leave..nancy was sitting right behind her at the time..so..i killed two birds with one stone..XD..3 of us left..whats the point in staying..i already put whatever's in my head ( which isnt much ) in that paper..went for lunch..that stupid maggi man wasnt thr..spoilt my day..went home..talking to him is so bloody consuming..i think i've spent over fifty dollars on top-up's..maybe more..and my line just got barred..go figure..thr 5th time..wth man..i checked my bill..its only 160bks..i will die if i tell my parents my line got barred agn..sigh..something was said..and i was happy..then i found out..and now im not..i hate this..screw it la..i wish i could feel what i felt be4 i found out..block it out..bt its not going to happen..sooo..whatever..always been a go with the flow kinda person..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment