Saturday, June 13, 2009

stupid laughing gas

OMG..the most embarassing thing happened..TOPS all other moments..this is how it started..i went to the dentist..cause my youngest brother wants braces..and then..my DAD decides to have us all checked out at the same time..the woman put me in this room..im lying on the cool chair..humming..'i believe i can flyyyy'...then the dentist walks in...and he thinks im thr for a cavity ! then he gives me laughing gas..i was like..'oh cool..they do that for check-ups too'..thank you god for overprotective fathers..my dad walks in and correct that almost horrible incident..after the thing that they did..i have good oral hygiene btw..thats what the dentist said..XD..i was feeling all woozy from the laughing gas..i sat down in the chairs waiting for my brother to finish..and i had NO idea what the hell i was spouting from my mouth..then it happened..i started singing adam lambert's version of 'if i cant have you'...=.=...oh my god..my brothers didnt do shit to save my reputation..they were to busy laughing their asses off..thank you..im glad i amuse you..thank you god for not putting hot guys in that room at that time..just small kids and old people...*SIGH*...i shall never show my face in public again..EVER..damn wei..why does this nonsense stuff keep happening to me..why ??..aahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment