Tuesday, June 23, 2009

woah..

i have a newfound point of view for taxi drivers now...they arent that scary..XD..took a cab..ALONE..to one utama..whr my significant other picked me up..thr was a choice between a nice looking chinese man..who offered me RM20..or the big scary unkept indian dude..who offered me RM10..and me being naturally paranoid..LOL..took the expensive one..i pokai la..someone said its a ten minute cab ride..watever la..its 30mins of looking out the window and fearing for my life..hahahahahaha..dropped me off at the taxi place there..2 bangla workers..unloading newspapers..stopped and stared..most probably cause i was alone..straightaway called somebody..kept me company until he came..went to his place..his sisters are AWESOME..his twin..chanelle..she can sing bloody well..his younger sister..tania..she's only 12..bt she looks bloody matured..his youngest sister..joanna..jeez..how cute can someone get..ahahahaha...fucker..his brother..adrian..GODDAMN..hw the hell did this people hit the gene pool jackpot la..AND..he sings linkin park..exactly like chester..so unfair..his youngest brother..justyn..O.M.G...he SO FUGGING ADORABLE..he's missing his two front teeth..and he talks really fast..LOL..i have no idea whats he talking abt sometimes..his dad is super duper friendly..like a teddy bear..didnt see ervin this time..he had a headache..met ervin's girlfriend sonya tho..she had a superman shirt..i have batman..hahahahaha..so random..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment